Hi! I’m Esther!
welcome to my blog! I am Certified Health Coach through the Institute of integrative Nutrition. The best online health program EVER! I live in Brooklyn, New York where all the crazy traffic is. I’m married to my greatest supporter Michael and a Momma to a sweet baby boy. I have a passion for health and all things wellness, and I’m here to share anything from recipes to fitness to lifestyle.
Now, I don’t have any crazy life changing stories as to why I started this blog. But I so believe that good nourishment changes us. Whether we get that nourishment from whole foods, exercise, or meditation. I experience it every single day, and I feel the need to inspire others to feel good, because its possible.
I love cooking and baking. For me it is so therapeutic. But I love taking my favorite junk foods and health-i-fy-ing them. There is always a way, and I believe that we can eat whatever we want! As long as it comes from real, whole foods. I like to bake gluten free and use mostly oat flour, brown rice flour and almond flour. My Sweeteners are either maple syrup, honey or coconut sugar.
Most of all, life is all about balance. Eat your kale but have the cookie too!
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- I cant go a day without exercise- My mood is just not the same
- I hate cling wrap
- I always need a sweet ending to every meal I eat
- My worst day of the week is Sunday
- My favorite junk food is Chinese takeout
- im always eating bananas and pb
- I keep the ac on during the winter
- I will never be that person that takes off the oil from a slice of pizza with a napkin. If im going to eat the pizza im going to eat it!
- My favorite place in the world is Florence, Italy
- I just recently got obsessed with dotterra essential oils!
Hope you enjoy the blog!